Tewkesbury Borough Council
About Tewkesbury Borough Council
The council serves the Borough of Tewkesbury which has a Population of 82,269 and covers an area of 160 square miles.
Our vision is to make: 'Tewkesbury Borough, a place where a good quality of life is open to all.'
Everything we do is aimed at delivering our vision but the way we deliver services is equally important to us. We have therefore adopted a set of values which we will apply across all of our activities.
We are a council that:
- Puts customers first
- Is positive about working with others
- Values our employees
Tewkesbury Borough Council provides the following services:
- Concessionary Fares
- Council Tax and Business Rates Collection
- Democratic Representation
- Dog Wardens
- Electoral Registration
- Environmental Health (including controlling noise and air pollution)
- Food Safety
- Health and Safety
- Housing and Council Tax Benefits
- Housing for Homeless Persons
- Local development plans
- Local Land Charges
- Planning and Development Control
- Preventing and reducing homelessness
- Refuse Collection and Recycling
3 jobs with Tewkesbury Borough Council
Tewkesbury is a great place to be a planner.
Tewkesbury is a great place to be a Planner
Grade G (£30,756 - £34,106) Fixed Term - 18 months 37 hours per week These are exciting times for Tewkesbury Borough. We have a challenging de...