Senior Town Planner
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Town Planner join the Glasgow office of a successful multidisciplinary environment and planning consultancy.
The successful candidate will ideally be MRTPI qualified and work within the existing Town Planning team alongside other in-house specialists and provide planning direction on a diverse pipeline of projects spanning the infrastructure, onshore/ offshore wind, hydro, energy transmission and property sectors.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Manage relationships with key clients and provide advice for private and public sector clients on a variety of planning projects
- Prepare and present reports, planning appraisals, bids and applications for major developments spanning renewables, infrastructure and Section 36
- Provide supervision to more junior staff and assist in their professional development
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget
- Undertake business development through bid preparation and networking with existing and prospective clients
Qualifications / Experience:
- Degree educated in a relevant discipline (Town Planning)
- Chartered member of the Royal Town Planning Institute (MRTPI)
- Demonstrable planning consultancy experience, providing technical input on a diverse range of planning projects
- Good knowledge of relevant local and UK planning legislation and policy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to develop and maintain strong business relationships
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Cheryl on 0141 375 7955
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com