Associate - Urban Regeneration Planning
4 days left
An international consultancy with a significant planning & development team are looking to expand their London operation with this strategic hire. You'll work in their urban regeneration team, bridging town planning and strategy. You'll conduct employment land reviews, contribute towards economic strategies and report on town planning policy. This is ideal for Principals looking to step up, or Associates wanting to work in a strategic position with room for future career growth.
Company & Role:
- This organisation are one of the globe's premier building consultancies, contributing reports and research internationally across property, planning and building. Their London planning team is large and operates nationally. You'll work in urban regeneration on large-scale projects, situated between the planning and development teams.
- Focusing on smart city growth via major projects (Crossrail, HS2, 5k+ unit residential developments) you'll contribute towards planning research and reports. The focus of your role will be writing employment land reviews, providing research to help town planners' masterplan, and contribute towards economic strategies. This role is well suited for planners who are good with numbers - you'll need experience of some of the above but the rest can be taught to a keen learner.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- At least 7 years' experience with a background mostly in the private sector.
- Be numerate, with a strong understanding of town planning policy.
- Relevant town planning degree.
Associate - Urban Regeneration - London - Employment Land Reviews - Economic Strategy - Town Planning Policy - Smart City Growth - Large Scale Projects
Apply for Associate - Urban Regeneration Planning
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly