Graduate/Planner @ Strategic Land & Developer
Osborne Richardson are excited to be bringing a unique planning role to the market. Our client specialises in the promotion of strategic housing land and is also a developer focusing on high end residential villages in rural areas, helping to meet the requirements of a growing and changing rural demographic.
This is a superb opportunity to join an ambitious, successful and well funded developer in the early stages of new business venture and to eventually become an integral part of their team. Our client is looking for a creative, knowledgeable, academic and high achieving graduate or recently qualified planner to help in the identification of potential new sites for development.
This is a research based role, but will also include site visits and a huge amount of learning, as you will be working closely with the directors, thus gaining exposure to all aspects of the strategic land and development process.
Please note this role is for a dual location (3 days in central London and 2 days just outside of NW London - very commutable)
- A minimum of 12 months Planning or relevant Strategic Land experience
- Strong academic background (Town Planning or Real Estate Degree/Masters)
- Personable, smart and motivated
- Capable of developing a network of contacts
- The ability to efficiently manage your own workload with minimum supervision
- important note - they need to be comfortable in wellies and the outdoors - this is a rural/country job - it is not urban work
- Also have the ability to be team player
- Full driving licence
Our client are offering a very competitive salary circa £25-35k depending on experience (but would consider more for the right person) plus a VERY generous bonus structure and a company car/car allowance.
This is a fantastic role, with envious long term career prospects.
Please submit CV's to Henry @ Osbornerichardson.com or call 0207 291 1148 to discuss