Interim Town Planning Contracts
We have been extremely busy in the Town Planning team here at Oyster as the market is starting to become rather demanding towards the new financial year. This has resulted in the decision to bring on a new Consultant to help the team out and make sure that we are doing everything in our power to place our loyal candidates that we work with as quickly as possible.
I have been at Oyster since last year covering another discipline and have made a number of placements and created great relationships with my clients within the public sector. Now, I’ve moved over to our friendly team to cover the areas of Essex, Hertfordshire and North London.
Currently, there are a number of contract positions that I am recruiting for within Local Authorities, therefore, I would love to hear from ALL of you that are interested.
Essex Local Authorities
- Senior Planner – Development Management covering 60% Major Projects and 40% standard applications - £22-27 per hour depending on experience.
- Enforcement Officer x 2
- Senior/Principal Planner
Hertfordshire Local Authorities
- Planning Officer covering household minor applications up to 10 units.
- Planning Officer covering household minor applications - £20-23 per hour depending on experience – must provide own transport for site visits.
London Local Authorities
- Principal Planner managing residential major and strategic applications – 50-300 units – 6 month contract.
- Senior Policy Planner covering the local plan - £26+ depending on experience.
- Planning Officer covering householders, extensions, pre applications and change of use - £20-25 per hour.