Associate Town Planner - Guildford
Chartered Associate Town Planner - Guildford
*Award Winning Leading Consultancy
£45,000 - £55,000
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to announce an exciting opening for an Associate Town Planner to join their thriving team in Guildford.
Our client holds one of the most successful Planning teams in the country where they dominate a wide range of planning sectors which include Energy, Commercial, Retail, Leisure, Waste, Rural and Householder. They are looking to expand their team, and are pleased to announce an opening for an Associate Planner for their Guildford office.
The Associate Planner will be responsible for preparing and submitting planning applications for a range of sectors. You will be expected to work on the appeals process and to provide evidence at public inquiries and hearings. The Associate Planner will be required to attend client meetings and build new relationships with a view to extending your own client portfolio.
The following requirements are essential for prospective candidates:
- An element of private sector experience with a developing client base
- Proven track record in winning new work and growing client relationships
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a commitment to becoming the best in their field
- Experience of large scale multidisciplinary projects, ideally with some experience of residential schemes
- MRTPI or FRTPI with other accreditations being advantageous
- Ability to work full-time from the office, unless attending meetings or on business travel
The successful candidate will receive a very generous remuneration package with a performance related bonus.
If you would like more information regarding this role, please contact Sarah Tempest on 01792 365 100 or via e-mail: email@example.com.