Town Planner - London
Town Planning Consultant
£30,000 - £32,000
*Excellent working environment
A highly successful multi-disciplinary Planning and Design consultancy are looking to recruit a dynamic Town Planner to join the Planning team in London and deliver a wide range of Planning projects.
The Town Planner role has become available due to the growing demand from clients across the UK and therefore this opportunity will allow you to progress through the business taking on more responsibility and further career challenges.
The Town Planner will have a relevant RTPI accredited degree and/or Masters, and ideally be fully MRTPI qualified. You will have a minimum of 2 years' planning experience including exposure to private consultancy work. You will also have a track record of assisting with and processing both minor and major applications/appeals. The Town Planner will be managing their own work load as well as supporting Associates and Planning Directors across all sectors.
The successful Town Planner will cover all aspects of Planning projects, including:
- Preparing and submitting planning applications and supporting documents (writing of Planning Statements, Design & Access Statements)
- Preparing of Policy representations
- Preparing Appeal submissions.
- Giving oral evidence at Appeals and Examinations
- Holding a thorough understanding of planning law, relevant court judgements and national planning policy
- Developing client relationships both new and existing
In return the Town Planner will receive a comprehensive benefits package including a competitive salary which is negotiable based on experience. For more information please email email@example.com or call Sarah Tempest on 01792 365 109.