Strategic Planner/Acquisition Manager @ Village Foundations
Osborne Richardson are excited to be bringing a unique planning and acquisitions role to the market. Village Foundations specialises in promoting and developing high quality housing on sites in English villages, with a particular emphasis on downsizer retirement homes and starter homes for the younger generation, thereby helping to meet the requirements of the changing rural demographic.
This is a superb opportunity for a commercially minded Surveyor/Planner to join an ambitious, successful and well funded developer in the early stages of this well funded business venture and to become an integral part of their team. Village Foundations is looking for a creative, knowledgeable, academic and high achieving planner/surveyor to help in the identification of potential new sites for development and to manage the professional team and the planning process in order to secure permissions.
Please note this is a dual location role with offices in central London and offices in Amersham and with a very flexible working ethos.
- A minimum of 18 months Planning or relevant Strategic Land experience
- Strong academic and high achieving background (RTPI or RICS Degree/Masters)
- Ideally RTPI or RICS chartered
- Commercially minded, with the ability to seek out and secure opportunities
- Personable, smart and motivated
- Capable of developing a network of contacts
- The ability to efficiently manage your own workload with minimum supervision
- Comfortable in wellies and the outdoors - there is a large rural/country element to this job, visiting sites and clients
- Must be a team player and able to bring the best out of others
- Full driving licence
Our client are offering a very competitive salary circa £35-55k depending on experience (but would consider more for the right person) plus a VERY generous bonus structure and a company car/car allowance.
This is a fantastic role, with envious long term career prospects.
Please submit CV's to Henry @ Osbornerichardson.com or call 0207 291 1148 to discuss