Senior Town Planner - London - *Leading Consultancy
Senior Town Planner - London - Multidisciplinary Consultancy
£30,000-£40,000 + Benefits
An excellent opportunity has become available for an ambitious Senior Town Planner to join a highly successful multi-disciplinary Planning Consultancy based in London.
Established over 10 years ago, this consultancy has been involved with some of the UK's highest profile Planning projects in the retail, commercial, mixed use, residential and environmental sectors.
Providing planning consultancy input, advice and strategy on development opportunities including:
- Feasibility studies and planning appraisals
- Pre-application consultation with LPAs
- Co-ordinating Specialist Consultants
- Preparing Planning Applications and Lodging Appeals
- Site promotion (LDF/Development Plans representations)
- Up-front development opportunities and strategic land projects
- Public/Stakeholder Consultation/Exhibitions
- Advice & Negotiation of Planning Agreements
Please note -in order to be considered, it is essential that you meet the following criteria:
- You hold a degree level qualification that is recognised by the RTPI
- You are MRTPI qualified or in the process of becoming MRTPI qualified
- Excellent Knowledge of the Planning system - ideally in London
- Excellent report writing skills with attention to detail
- Fantastic interpersonal and communication skills
Our client works across a wide range of sectors, where there is excellent opportunity for career progression. The successful Senior Town Planner will receive a very generous salary and benefits package.
If you are looking for an excellent next step in your career, please apply by clicking below, or for more information please contact Sarah Tempest on 01792 365 109 or e-mail Sarah: sarah.tempest@penguinrecruitment .co.uk