Senior Development Control
Would you enjoy a flexible new Development Control role working in the Lancashire Area?
If the answer to the above is yes then you might like to consider a role within this Lancashire based Local Authority.
You will be active from the start assisting with an extensive caseload, as well as working on your own new applications. You will also be responsible for:
- Negotiating and processing minor & householder applications as well involving yourself in some more complex midrange planning applications, lawful development certificates, agricultural notifications, telecommunications, etc.
- Strategic planning and delivery of new development within the areas of major change.
- You will work 20-37 hours a week (Negotiable) with potential for flexible home working arrangements and compressed hours.
An up to date understanding of UK Planning Legislation is essential. Other things to be considered are that you should:
- Preferably be MRTPI registered.
- Have recent experience working in a Development Control role within Local Authority.
- Be self-motivated and driven to work through your own high volume caseload unsupervised.
- Have access to a car as the role will see you undergoing site visits, and working across two of the authorities offices.
If you can see yourself working in this rewarding and challenging role then send me your CV, or to find out about other roles please contact me; Sohan Modi here at The Oyster Partnership on 020 77 66 9045 or email me on Sohan.Modi@oysterpartnership.com.
Apply for Senior Development Control
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly