Senior Development Control
Senior Development Management Officer
This is an exceptional opportunity to work in a diverse & challenging role, for an experienced planner to work within a busy Nottinghamshire based council.
The role will involve:
- Responsible for managing commercial, industrial, residential and conservation applications, from minor household plans through to 20+ unit major applications
- Assisting in the investigation of alleged breaches of planning control
- Joining a busy team building on your previous experience in development management
- Providing advice and information face-to-face, on the telephone and in writing to customers including members of the public, elected members and other council officers.
- Contributing to service-wide improvement and development in line with the corporate objectives of the local authority
You should be a self motivated, committed and driven individual, preferably with previous experience in similar roles and have an up to date knowledge of planning legislation. You should also:
- Preferably be MRTPI accredited
- Have a full UK driving licence
- Have the ability to consider long term strategic implications
- Have an ability to work under pressure to meet competing deadlines
- Experience of working in planning within local government
- Have a real drive to succeed
If you can see yourself working in this rewarding and challenging role than send me your CV. To find out about other roles please contact me; Sohan Modi, here at The Oyster Partnership on 020 77 66 9000 or email me on email@example.com.
Apply for Senior Development Control
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly