Senior Town Planner - Manchester
Senior Town Planner - Clientside - Manchester
£35,000 - £40,000 + 15% bonus
*Excellent benefits package
We are very pleased to represent a multi award-winning Housebuilder based in Manchester. Our client are currently looking for a Senior Town Planner to join their thriving team and support and assist the Development Director.
As a Senior Town Planner, key responsibilities and duties will include:
- Advising on site acquisition
- Prepare analysis of planning policies
- Attending local authority meetings
- Planning Applications and Appeals
- Liaising with the Director to devise and progress Planning strategies
- Assisting the Region in the negotiation, preparation and submission of projects for planning permission
- Advising on Section 106 Obligations, Planning legislation and Planning conditions
- Attending Planning Committee meetings and Regional Liaison meetings
- Instruct and manage external consultants on specific issues as and when necessary
In order to be considered, the successful Senior Town Planner must hold a Town Planning degree and/or Masters, have at least 5 years' Planning experience and be a member of the RTPI. Both public and private Sector experience is highly desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity for personal development and career progression that offers a competitive salary, generous bonus scheme and excellent career progression.
If you feel this is the right opportunity for you please apply by clicking below, or if you would like more information regarding this role, please contact Sarah Tempest on 01792 365 109 or via e-mail: email@example.com.
Apply for Senior Town Planner - Manchester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly