Town Planner and Senior Town Planner - Oxford
Town Planner and Senior Town Planner- Oxford
£28,000 - £45,000
Key responsibilities and duties will include:
- Project management of the planning and permitting projects assigned to you, including the preparation and administration of Planning and Environmental Permit Applications, appeals and any associated procedures
- Creation and maintenance of appropriate concise and accurate information records
- Successfully acquire Planning Permissions within agreed business targets
- Successfully acquire Environmental Permits (where required) within agreed business targets
- Provide planning and permitting support and advice in all aspects of the Company's business to internal and external stakeholders
The successful Town Planner and Senior Town Planner must hold an RTPI accredited degree, be MRTPI qualified or working towards, and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for personal development that offers a competitive salary, excellent working conditions and flexible working.
If you feel this is the right opportunity for you please apply by clicking below, or if you would like more information regarding this role, please contact Sarah Tempest on 01792 365 109 or via e-mail: email@example.com.