SENIOR TOWN PLANNER
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a Senior Planner who will be tasked with the management of complex and strategic developments in Manchester. Our client provides independent town planning advice in a number of specialist areas in order to reduce risk and facilitate the delivery of development in particular for private developers and key estate holders.
Having built a first class reputation delivering planning approval for their growing client base, they are currently seeking to recruit a Senior Planner to work in their Manchester team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the preparation and submission of planning applications, assisting directors with strategic schemes, Planning strategy and promotion of land through the Local Plan.
Key components of this role also include;
- Appraisal of the development potential of land opportunities
- Preparation of Design & Access and Planning Statements
- Coordination and negotiation of planning submissions which for larger complex schemes will often involve management of external consultants such tree, flood risk, noise and highway experts
- Viability appraisals and Section 106 negotiations including finalising the level of affordable housing provision
- Carrying out of Public Exhibitions and community engagement at the pre-application stage
Ideal candidates will be from a consultancy background and have experience in working on large-scale projects in central Manchester and the North West and be looking to make a step up and progress quickly within a new organisation.
If you have a real hunger to develop your skills then this is an ideal role for you. The company likes to push their employees in order to allow them to step up and generously reward all members of the team while having once of the more welcoming atmospheres within the team.
If you are keen to make the step up and progress rapidly within an autonomous and collaborative role and company please get in touch for more information. Please get in touch by calling me (Warren) on 0207 766 9087 or 07449350417 or emailing your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org