Planner @ Leading Planning Consultancy - (Leeds)
Osborne Richardson are very pleased to be working with a leading independent and well established planning consultancy who are looking for a Planner to join their very successful and expanding Leeds office. We are looking for a skilled, ambitious and motivated candidate seeking to further their career.
Our client has expertise and a proven track record in the following key development fields: residential, retail, sports and leisure, commercial and industrial, renewable energy, rural and countryside matters, the historic environment - and minerals and waste. As a Planner, this role offers the chance to work on a broad mix of projects that are both interesting and challenging.
- 2+ years' Town Planning experience
- Private or Public Sector experience
- Enthusiasm, thoroughness, ambition and hard working
- Good professional writing skills with an ability to provide clear advice and a range of reports
- Ability to present reasoned advice in formal and informal environments
- A willingness and ability to work in both a team and on one's own
Our client is offering a very competitive salary package ranging between £24,000 to £27,000+ excellent benefits.
If you are interested in this job, please apply now. Alternatively you can call me now for an informal discussion about it - 07894229847
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in Planning, please do send your CV to me (CJ Obi) - cj @ osbornerichardson.com