Planning Consultant / Senior Planning Consultant - Lancashire
Our Client is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Senior Planner and a Graduate Planner, to join their friendly and supportive team. The roles have surfaced due to their rapidly increasing workload and expanding client base.
For the Senior Planner position, the successful candidate will not only play an essential part in distributing the teams’ existing work requirements, but will also be expected to proactively aid in the growth of the practice by winning new business and securing client relationships.
Their clients range from major development and regeneration companies to individual members of the public and they are involved in a broad variety of projects across the North West of England and the UK.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
• Conducting research and site development appraisals
• Promoting development land and client interests through representations to Development Plans
• Preparation, submission and management of a variety of different types of applications and appeals, including the briefing and co-ordination of project teams comprising external consultants
• Preparation of a variety of types of statements in support of applications and appeals
• Undertaking community consultation exercises
• Developing client relationships
• Further raising the teams profile and Business Development
The client is also looking to strengthen their team with a well-educated Graduate Planner who is highly motivated and wants to move their career forward quickly. Applicants for this role should have some experience in planning, even just work experience as part of their RTPI accredited masters/degree.
Please apply in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or for an informal discussion on the role please call 020 7859 4246.