Planner / Senior Planner / Associate Planner (Cardiff roles)
Osborne Richardson is delighted to be working with a highly-regarded planning practice in Cardiff. Following continued growth within the company, the Planning team now have immediate requirements for additional staff to help service their varied client-base.
The company has an excellent success rate on the planning applications they have worked on since being founded. They cover a wide range of cases, varying from single architecturally designed dwellings, through to major strategic land sites. The practice additionally cover all development sectors and the whole range of the planning system, including: appeals; enforcement; conservation and listed buildings; planning policy promotion and other planning related procedures.
- 2 to 8 years Planning (Development Management) experience
- An eye for detail but able to think strategically too
- Excellent report writing skills
- Good telephone manner
- Used to working with minimal supervision and have an ability to use one's own initiative
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Enthusiastic and committed professionals
- Masters degree in town planning
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and experienced Planner to propel their career to the next level, while being entrusted to work flexible hours. Our client is offering a very competitive salary package - circa £30,000 - £44,000 depending on experience. You will also receive other additional benefits, including contributory pension.
If you are interested in this job, please apply now. Alternatively you can call me now for an informal discussion about it - 0207 291 1150
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in Planning, please do send your CV to me (CJ Obi) - cj @ osbornerichardson.com