Graduate Town Planner
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented and ambitious Graduate Town Planner to join a highly successful multi-disciplinary consultancy with over 15 offices throughout the UK.
Seen as an entry position, key duties for the role includes:-
- Attending site investigations alongside Senior Planners
- Assisting in the preparation and submission of planning applications, working closely with the client, keeping them informed of progress both verbal and written including the appeal process.
- Working well as part of the team, but also where required independently, keeping to project deadlines and maintaining our clients high standard of work and delivery.
- Keeping up to date on all planning legislations and potential changes in the industry, including local plans, whilst maintaining a log book of all work carried out for future submission.
The role will involve a diverse range of projects and exposure to some of the most high-profile projects in the UK across a range of sectors, including Residential, Commercial, Mixed-use, agricultural, government and policy.
You will be working with some of the most renowned Planners/Directors in the UK who will be there to help every step of the way in these first vital years of your career.
In order to be considered, the successful Graduate Town Planner must:
- Have achieved an excellent academic record with a relevant degree and a postgrad qualification in planning or a planning related discipline
- Must have a minimum of 3 months' experience within Planning
- Be driven, motivated and passionate about Town Planning
If this role sounds like it could be for you, then please send your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a confidential call on 0207 766 9087.
Apply for Graduate Town Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly