Srategic Land Buyer (Greenbelt/Farmland) @ Niche London PropCo
Fantastic opportunity!! Our client is a Central London PropCo who specialise in the acquisition of Farm land and Greenbelt land in order to gain planning permission to sell to developers.
Our client is seeking a Strategic Land Buyer in order to help drive acquisitions, focusing on expanding towns from the south up to the midlands. This is a hungry and impressive team and they are looking for an ambitious person who is looking to build a long term career with the company.
The candidate will be responsible for sourcing and analysing strategic land, in order to gain planning permission to build residential schemes.
Candidates will have:
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Proven ability of identifying and sourcing both on and off market opportunities (please provide a spreadsheet/list of deals)
- Ability to financially and strategically appraise development opportunities
- Excellent contacts and knowledge of growth areas
- Ambitious, results focused, and have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial and able to work in a team or equally autonomously
Our client are offering a very competitive salary package circa £40,000 to £60,000 depending on experience, but would consider more for the right person. There is also a generous bonus/commission structure, which means a successful candidate would earn circa £60,000 to £100,000 year one and £100,000+ year 2 on wards... but could certainly earn more!
Please submit CV's to Henry @ Osbornerichardson.com or call 0207 291 1148 to discuss.
Apply for Srategic Land Buyer (Greenbelt/Farmland) @ Niche London PropCo
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly