NUMEROUS CONTRACT ROLES AVAILABLE
We are coming into one of the busiest periods of the year and are currently working on very interesting contract opportunities across the UK. We thought we would summarise our available contract positions for you to peruse over the week...
East Anglia & London
- Senior Planner (Major Developments) – Essex – 6 months rolling
- Principal Planner (DM) – London – 3 months rolling
- Senior Planner (DM) – London – 6 months rolling
- Planning Officer (DM) - Cambridgeshire - 12 month contract
- Senior Planner (DM) – Suffolk – 3 month rolling contract
- Planning Officer (DM) – Suffolk – 3 month rolling contract (both very likely to roll for a while!)
- Principal Planning Officer (Policy) – Essex – 6 months rolling
- Senior Planning Consultant (DM) – Essex – 3 months rolling (both easy commute from London)
- Principal/Senior Planner (Policy) – East Sussex – 6 months rolling
- Team Leader (DM) - Hertfordshire - 3 months
- Enforcement Officer - Hertfordshire - 3 months
- Enforcement Officer – Surrey – 6 months
- Principal Planner (DM) - Surrey - 6 months
- Senior Planner (DM) - Surrey - 9 month maternity cover
- Planning Consultant (Major Projects) – Kent – 3/4 months rolling
Central England & Midlands
- Principal Planner (Policy)– Oxfordshire - 12 months
- Principal Planner (Policy) - Buckinghamshire - 6 months
- Planning Consultants x2 (DM) – Oxfordshire – rolling contracts
- Senior Planner (Major Projects) – Warwickshire
- Senior Planner (Major Projects) – Nottinghamshire
- Planning Consultant (DM) – Berkshire
- Planning Officer & Senior Planners (DM) – Gloucestershire - 3 month rolling contract
- Senior Planner (DM) - Somerset - 6 month contract
- Planning Officer (DM) - Devon - 6 month contract
- Planning Officer, Team Leader & permanent opportunities – Devon
North East/North West
- Senior Planner (DM) - Lancashire - 6 month contract
- Senior Enforcement Officer - Lancashire - 3 month contract
- Senior Planner (DM) - South Yorkshire - 6 month contract
- Senior Planner (Policy) - South Yorkshire - 3 month contract
- Planning Officers - numerous Yorkshire authorities! - rolling contracts
This is just a snapshot of what we are working on at the moment. If you’d be interested in more information on any of these positions, please do get in touch.
All rates are negotiable and competitive. As a smaller business we are able to pay our contractors more!
More widely, if you an experienced or qualified planner considering a career change, or you would like some advice on your CV, or what your next best step would be, we are always happy to have a chat with you about this in the strictest confidence.
Why Park Avenue?
Tired of speaking to a different consultant every time you pick up the phone?
Know who you are dealing with every step of the way when you work with us.
Our reputation is extremely important to us. We want you to be happy with our service, pleased with your hourly rate, and starting your position knowing that the best possible working arrangements have been negotiated for you. Negotiating the right terms at the beginning of your contract can prevent a lot of headaches further down the line. Why wouldn’t you leave this in the hands of an experienced consultant?
We charge less, we give you more. What’s not to love?
If you’d like to speak to us, we’d love to hear from you.
Ella, 020 3795 4833, 07584 314 447, firstname.lastname@example.org
Richard, 020 3795 4830, 07710 498 286, Richard@park-avenue.co.uk