Role and company:
As a Principal Planner your brief will include:
- Development control focused planning position
- Being proactive and problem solving to achieve deliverable outcomes in addition to preparing and presenting evidence on appeals for core and external clients.
- Public consultation
- Policy review
- Contributing to the delivery and improvement of business management systems, procedures and processes.
- Providing support and guidance to colleagues and more junior staff.
- You'll be working in development across a variety of sectors but focusing on large scale residential projects.
An established, award winning and multidisciplinary with offices globally, this company offer the chance to work on major developments that will help shape projects across the region. They have a vibrant, fast paced work environment, and champion successful planners through to rapid promotion.
All of this, in a professional but fun environment!
Qualifications / Experience:
The successful Planner will have:
- Chartered member of the RTPI
- Relevant qualification
- Excellent expertise and knowledge working on planning policy and procedures.
- 4 - 7 years' experience
- Ideally have a driving licence
Senior Town Planner - London - Leading Property & Planning Consultancy - Residential Focus - Development Control
Apply for Senior/Principal Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly