Associate / Associate Director (Town Planning)
We are seeking a Town Planning Planning Associate or Associate Director to join the Manchester office of one of the UK's leading planning consultancies.
This is an exiting opportunity for an experienced planning consultant to join a dynamic and forward thinking team. The ideal candidate will have experience of managing planning projects in the infrastructure and property sectors and be keen to develop their managerial and business development capabilities within an established firm.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Manage relationships with key clients and provide advice for private and public sector clients on a variety of planning projects across a range of sectors spanning infrastructure, energy, residential and commercial
- Prepare, present and review reports, planning appraisals, bids and applications for major developments, including Nationally Significant Infrastructure Projects (NSIP)
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget
- Provide supervision to more junior staff and assist in their professional development
- Undertake fee generating activities through submitting tender submissions and developing relationships with existing and new clients
Qualifications / Experience:
- Degree educated in a relevant discipline (Town Planning)
- Chartered Member of Royal Town Planning Institute (MRTPI)
- Demonstrable planning consultancy experience, ideally spanning infrastructure, residential and commercial
- Good knowledge of relevant UK legislation
- Solid track record of business development and experience supervising junior staff and managing a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to develop and maintain strong business relationships
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Gavin on 0141 375 7955 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com
Apply for Associate / Associate Director (Town Planning)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly