Planning Associate Director
Operating within what is a diverse market you'll be professionally challenged and given the opportunity to further progress your career whilst being a key team member who will help shape their planning consultancy moving forward.
About the role:
As a Planning Associate Director brief will include:
- Processing major planning applications, producing robust reports and recommendations.
- Undertaking pre application discussions on major proposals.
- Being proactive and problem solving to achieve deliverable outcomes in addition to preparing and presenting evidence on appeals for core and external clients.
- Contributing to the delivery and improvement of business management systems, procedures and processes.
- Providing support and guidance to colleagues and more junior staff.
- Making a positive contribution to business development, by supporting the growth of the team and securing repeat work.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills are essential to successfully manage all aspects of a planning applications and liaison with internal and external clients.
You may be looking for the next step in your career or perhaps already operating at this level and looking for further recognition. Working as part of a larger team, you'll often be responsible for leading and delivering high quality projects and to help further expand the business.
The company in question is a well-established planning consultants with offices globally. They provide expert planning advice to a range of high profile clients and hold one of the largest property portfolios in the country.
Their professional teams offer public and private clients around the world expertise through the full project life cycle, including planning, design, and other built environment services.
The successful Planner will have:
- Relevant qualification
- Excellent experience and knowledge working on planning policy and procedures.
- Demonstrable experience delivering complex projects for clients.
- A team player with the interest in mentoring more junior colleagues.
- Ability to develop business in the company
Alongside a strong salary you will enjoy high quality total remuneration package, including contributory pension, health cover and flexible working options. You will receive access to voluntary benefit options including; childcare and retail vouchers, travel insurance and variable holiday. You'll also benefit from great training and development, with support to achieve your career goals.
All of this, in a professional but fun environment!
Planning Associate Director - Manchester - Multidisciplinary Team - Large-Scale Projects - Development Control Focus - Winning Business - MRTPI