Senior Town Planner
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
As a Senior Planner your brief will include:
- Managing day to day projects including project planning, reviews, and project finance control.
- Bid/proposal writing and review
- Ability to represent clients at public meetings.
- Strong professional report writing skills.
- Quality control of output of team and projects in accordance with the approved QA system.
- Managing immediate staff including timesheets/holidays/CPD/ and training
- Supervision of junior members of staff
Qualifications / Experience:
The successful Planner will have:
- Chartered member of the RTPI (or eligible)
- Relevant qualification
- Experience and knowledge working on planning policy and procedures.
- Demonstrable experience delivering complex projects for clients.
Senior - Town Planner - MRTPI - Significant Career Opportunities - Bristol