About the role:
- Managing day to day projects including project planning, reviews & reports in a development control focused position.
- Bid/proposal writing and review.
- Ability to maintain high standards of client care with excellent communication skills.
- Strong professional report writing skills.
- As your role progresses within the organisation you will be provided with the opportunity to take on fee winning responsibilities.
The company was established in 2003 and is now one of the leading national consultancies in the development sector. Operating from 10 offices in the UK and specialising in all aspects of the planning process, our client prides itself on providing a service that is second to none.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the UK's leading Planning, Environmental and Design consultancies, and to make a significant contribution to the further development and success of the East Midlands Office.
- MRTPI (or eligible).
- Relevant qualification.
- Previous experience of working within the private sector.
- Experience in residential development is desirable.
- Full driving licence and access to a car.
Senior - Town Planner - Multidisciplinary Team - Large-Scale Projects - Development Control Focus - Winning Business - MRTPI - West Midlands