Senior Planner - URGENT
Looking to flourish in a supportive environment? Seeking the CV enhancing move to take you places?
Our client's established and busy London Planning team have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, ambitious and commercially minded Senior Planner to join their growing team to work on a broad range of planning projects. The candidate will play a key part in delivering the teams' existing work requirements as well as assisting with further growth across the Central London and Outer London regions with the successful candidate helping to develop and deliver opportunities and building on the teams' success to date.
They encourage and reward individual initiative and autonomy within a context of teamwork and collaboration, with genuine career opportunities based on merit. There is the potential for further progression within this role if a high level of performance and entrepreneurial drive is demonstrated.
About the role:
- Delivering a comprehensive planning service on large scale residential-led, commercial and mixed use developments in and around London
- Promoting residential, mixed use and commercial developments (both Brownfield and Greenfield) through the Local Development Framework and by coordinating professional teams to submit a range of applications
- Co-ordination of project teams and project management
- Conducting research and site appraisals on projects for our client base
- Preparation, submission and negotiation of planning applications
- Preparation of planning and economic statements
- Policy representations
- Further raising the teams profile, building into a Business Development role in and outside of London
Our client is the UK's leading independent, integrated Planning and Design consultancy, led by high profile Partners and employing circa 350 employees in 12 regional offices across the UK. The London office has approximately 80 people, specialising in Planning, Retail Planning, Landscape Planning, Masterplanning, Urban Design, Architecture and Environmental Consultancy. The office is open plan, benefitting from a friendly and sociable atmosphere.
Qualifications / Experience:
- MRTPI qualified or working towards it
- Development control experience
- Have experience of working on residential and mixed use developments
- Used to working with minimal supervision and have a strong ability to use their own initiative
- Have excellent organisational and project management skills
Desirable bur not essential:
- Consultancy experience
- An interest in business development and networking opportunities
If you would like to be considered, please click apply or submit your CV If you prefer to have a discreet chat about these roles in more detail please feel free to call 0207 960 2583.