Planning Associate Director - Manchester
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced professional - to work flexible hours for a top planning consultancy in Manchester.
Osborne Richardson is delighted to be assisting one of the leading planning and development consultancies in the North West. The company are involved in a wide range of projects from major residential and commercial developments to large-scale regeneration schemes. Our client is looking for a driven Associate Director to play a key role in fostering growth within their office.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Project managing a broad mix of planning submissions and appeals
- Working with a wide range of clients, managing expectations and adhering to time limits
- Maintaining a good understanding of policies relating to residential, commercial and mixed-use schemes, as well as environmental statements
- Participate in public enquires
- Participate in winning fees and generating new business
It is essential that candidates have:
- Proven planning experience of at least 5 years, from the public or private sector
- Good network of contacts
- Good professional writing skills
- Ability to present reasoned advice in formal and informal environments
- Experience in preparing, submitting and negotiating a range of planning applications
- Ability to manage workload, budgets and project co-ordination (with sub-consultants)
- Experience with fee proposals
- Knowledge of public engagement practices
- Enthusiasm, thoroughness, honesty and commitment
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and experienced Planner to propel their career to the next level. Our client is offering a very competitive salary package - circa £44,000 - £58,000 depending on experience. You will also be offered contributory pension, health cover and flexible working options. Other benefits include childcare and retail vouchers, travel insurance and variable holiday. You will additionally benefit from great training and development, with support to achieve your career goals.
If you are interested in this job, please apply now, alternatively you can call me for an informal discussion about it - 0207 291 1150
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in Planning, please do send your CV to me (CJ Obi) - cj @ osbornerichardson.com