Graduate Planner or Planner - East of England
Osborne Richardson is delighted to be working with a highly-regarded company in the property sector. Our client is a privately-owned, multi-disciplinary consultancy.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Planner or Senior Planner. In this role you will play a key part in assisting the team on a range of projects across a mix of sectors.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Project managing a broad mix of planning applications
- Working with a wide range of clients, managing expectations and adhering to time limits
- Maintaining a good understanding of policies relating to residential, commercial and mixed-use schemes, as well as environmental statements
- Participate in public enquiries
It is essential that candidates have:
- 1- 3 years or more of planning experience (Public-Sector or Private-Sector)
- An eye for detail but able to think strategically too
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral
You will be offered a remuneration package ranging from £22,000 to £27,000 depending on your experience. This is an excellent opportunity for any junior professional, who is looking to climb to the next step of their career. The organisation has an excellent balance of work ethic, while still encouraging a friendly atmosphere within the office.
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please apply now. Alternatively you can call me now for an informal discussion about it - 02072911150
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in Planning, please do send your CV to me (CJ Obi) - cj @ osbornerichardson.com