Town Planning Director
A leading UK multidisciplinary are looking to hire strategically for a Town Planning Director in their Surrey office. You'll be joining a planning led team which you'll co-lead with the other director in place. Bringing your wealth of knowledge working in this sector you'll be tasked with both project leading and developing new business for the team. This company offer the chance to truly impact the region and office they work in, especially with plans for future recruitment.
Role & Company:
- This role is ideally suited for a director or Associate Director in town planning, with at least a partial background in the private sector. You'll be responsible for bring in business via your existing client relationships, as well as bringing in new ones. You'll be given freedom to do this across the SE and London region. You also won't be restricted by sector. Co-leading the planning heavy team with the other director already in place, you'll also lead on key projects though there are senior members ready to assist.
- This multidisciplinary work with a large, established client base around the UK. Specialising across both town and transport planning, environment, highways & civils and sustainability, you'll work across a varied team and interact across a wide range of projects. They offer a fun environment to work in, and the freedom to develop the office and role.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Currently be a Director or Associate Director in town planning.
- Have at least a partial background working in the private sector.
- Demonstrable expertise in developing new clients.
- Experience in managing projects and teams.
- Knowledge of either the London and/or SE region.
Town Planning Director - Surrey - MRTPI - Developing Business - Development Control Planning - Wide Variety of Sectors - Fun Environment - Project & Man Management