Senior Planning Officer (Development Management) - East England
My client is currently seeking a Senior Planning Officer to work on a number of minor/small major planning applications in the development management team. They are a council based in the East of England, and can offer a 6 month contract with very good flexibility, both working from home and condensed hours.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working with housing schemes (up to 10 units)
- Residential experience
- Commercial experience
- Retail developments experience
- Signing off applications
- Allocating and processing a caseload of complex minor/small major apps
- 3+ years' experience
- Excellent communicator
The client is offering:
- 6+ month contract (with a view to extend)
- Competitive hourly rate (£30-£35 depending on experience)
- Starting ASAP
- East of England based
If you would like to be considered for this position please respond with an up to date CV. If you are not available but know of a friend/colleague that may be interested in this position, please feel free to forward this email on.
We are happy to have a confidential chat with you over the phone about the role so please give Alex Lyon a call on 0161 413 7290.