An outstanding opportunity has arisen in Development Management for a Senior Planner in Buckinghamshire. You will be working for the most dynamic council in the county currently undergoing extensive regeneration, growth and development
You will join a team which focuses on the delivery of minor to small scale major applications in one of the councils largest regeneration areas, encompassing phased mixed use residential led schemes. Under the guidance and supervision of a team manager, you will have support from other Principals in the team to help develop your skills and fast-track your experience so that you can deal with particular complex cases.
- Manage and process a caseload of mixed caseload of minor to small scale major applications consisting of residential led mixed use, tall buildings, community infrastructure, and commercial developments etc.
- Facilitate close liaison with developers, architects and external consultants
- Negotiate S106 agreements in conjunction with discharging conditions and finalising reserved matters.
- Draft detailed delegated reports
- Flexible working
- Attractive benefits package
- A state of the art head office and free parking
- An enthusiastic and commercially minded team
Successful candidates will have ideally worked on planning applications for 10+ dwellings including associated report writing, presenting at committees and co-ordinating section 106s, and have a positive pro-active attitude and are keen to be always achieve more. Any experience in larger applications and appeals is a bonus!
We encourage anyone interested in this opportunity to apply, from more junior to highly experienced! This is a fantastic opportunity for Planners looking to make a step up to deal with larger projects and work on major applications.
For further details, please contact Richard Harris
firstname.lastname@example.org / 0203 795 4830
Apply for Senior Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly