Strategic Development Surveyor or Planner @ Land and Partners
Land and Partners specialise in promoting strategic housing land on sites across the South East, with a particular emphasis on high quality design, tailored to the local context. The company has been successful in all of the projects they have worked on thus far, by carefully selecting sites and engaging with local communities.
This is a superb opportunity for a commercially minded Strategic Development Surveyor or Planner to join an ambitious team of around 10 people. Land and Partners is looking for a creative, knowledgeable and high achieving Development and Project Manager to help in the identification of new sites for development, to negotiate interests in those sites and to manage the professional team and the planning process in order to secure permission.
Please note this is role is based in Amersham, Buckinghamshire HP6 6DG
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years planning, surveying or relevant strategic land experience
- Strong academic and high achieving background (RTPI or RICS Degree/Masters)
- Ideally RTPI or RICS chartered
- Commercially minded, with the ability to analyse, negotiate and secure strategic planning opportunities
- Personable, smart and motivated
- Capable of developing a network of contacts
- The ability to efficiently manage your own workload with minimum supervision
- Comfortable in wellies and the outdoors - there is a large rural/country element to this job, visiting sites and clients
- Must be a team player and be able to bring the best out of others
- Full driving licence
About the role:
- Approaching land owners and securing interests to promote strategic housing land
- Negotiating and settling Heads of Terms with land owners
- Following up on leads generated by strategic land team
- Analysing and assessing the threats and opportunities of projects being worked on
- Keeping key stakeholders and owners informed throughout the planning process
- Managing the consultation and public engagement process, along side the in-house marketing team to ensure the material is accurate, effective and reflects the owners wishes
- also assisting in facilitating the sale of the land with permission
L&P are offering a salary of circa £35-45k depending on experience (but would consider more for the right person) plus a very generous bonus structure (OTE £60K+).
Please submit CV's to Henry @ Osbornerichardson.com or call 0207 291 1148 to discuss