Development Travel Plan Co-Ordinator
My client is looking for a dynamic and driven Development Travel Plan Co-Ordinator to join an established, award winning and the UK's leading multi-disciplinary provider of business process transport management consultancy. The successful candidate will specialise in Travel Planning aimed at reducing the quantity of car-based trips in the local London Borough.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Supervising the assessment of implementation, co-ordination and monitoring of the Travel Plans for business.
- Producing management and Committee reports in relation to Development Travel Plans.
- Developing Travel Plan Strategy ensuring its effectively linked with policy and government legislation lined
- Managing and reporting on relevant performance indicators.
- Ability to lead on developer negotiations through the development control process to secure outcome based travel plans, to reduce car borne trips and increase sustainable travel patterns
Qualifications / Experience:
- Degree educated in civil engineering, transport planning or geography
- Demonstrable experience in development planning work including development masterplanning, transport assessments and travel plans
- Awareness of current and emerging national and regional transport policies and relevant guidance documents (e.g. DfT TA Guidelines, Manual for Streets, NPPF etc)
- Ability to supervise and monitor several projects simultaneously
- Experience of Budget Management
- Excellent Verbal and Written skills