Role and company:
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to join a well-regarded planning consultancy who is looking to have their experience valued and provide you with the potential of progression. You'll be working in development across a variety of sectors but focusing on large scale residential projects such as town centres.
As a Senior Planner your brief will include:
- Being proactive and problem solving to achieve deliverable outcomes in addition to preparing and presenting evidence on appeals for core and external clients.
- Contributing to the delivery and improvement of business management systems, procedures and processes.
- Providing support and guidance to colleagues and more junior staff.
- Development Control
You'll be working in development across a variety of sectors but focusing on large scale residential projects.
The company in question is a well-established property consultants with offices globally. They provide expert planning advice to a range of high profile clients and hold one of the largest property portfolios in the country.
The team in London are made up of a number of expert planners who have extensive experience and strong market knowledge.
Qualifications / Experience:
The successful Planner will have:
- Chartered member of the RTPI
- Circa 3 years' experience
- Experience working in the private sector
Senior Town Planner - London - Leading Property & Planning Consultancy - Residential Focus - Development Control