Planning Officer x3
A local authority with a large planning team are looking to expand with the addition of 3 planning officers. You would be joining in a development management focused position to work across a wide range of projects in the South West. The authority offers an £8,000 relocation package to support a move.
Role & Company:
- This role would be focusing development management, taking planning applications through the system and approving requisite projects. Working in tandem with the wider planning department, you'll be tasked with predominantly minor project delivery, and you'd contribute across a wide variety of sectors.
- This local authority are one of the largest in the South West, and as such have a significant planning department. You'd be joining a team of 20, covering development management, enforcement and policy & strategy. Located in a picturesque town in an idyllic setting, it's a perfect location for anyone growing tired of a busy city lifestyle.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years' experience working in the public or private sector
- Degree in town planning
- Experience in development management/control
- A 'solutions finding' attitude
Planning Officer - Devon - Development Management - Variety of Work - Large Planning Team - Idyllic Location