Associate Director - Town Planning
A leading planning and property consultancy operating nationwide are expanding their central London planning division with a new Associate Director. You'll be joining a high-performing team expanding due to an uptick in clients. It's a perfect opportunity for an experienced Associate who feels ready to step up.
Role & Company:
- You'll be working on major developments in central London, leading project delivery and guiding small teams on projects. You will have responsibility to manage key stakeholders and clients, including with developing new ones. Most of the work you do will be large scale residential, often high-end, but there will be flexibility between sectors.
- One of the UKs largest property and planning consultancies, this organisation have outstanding office space in central London. You'll be joining a high powered team who are growing on multiple fronts due to sustained success. Offering a work hard/play hard culture, there will be excellent opportunity for you to take on significant responsibility and progress your career even further.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must have a minimum 7 years' working in the industry post qualification
- Relevant planning degree
- The majority of your experience must be from the private sector
- Expertise working on London projects
Associate Director - Town Planning - MRTPI - London - Property & Planning Consultancy