Town Planning Associate
One of the UK's largest specialist planning consultancies with offices nationwide are hiring an Associate into their central London planning team. You'll be joining a team expanding due to a steady increase in demand from their client base. It's a perfect opportunity for an experienced Principal or Associate looking for something new.
Role & Company:
- You'll be working on major developments in central London, leading project delivery and guiding small teams on projects. You will have responsibility to manage key stakeholders and clients, including with developing new ones. Most of the work you do will be large scale residential, often high-end, but there will be flexibility between sectors.
- A large UK planning consultancy, you'll be joining their London office. Working exclusively with a number of high level planners on a range of projects and across a variety of sectors. They operate as a number of fluid teams, allowing you the chance to work with most of the other planners at the company. Beyond this there will be significant chances for future promotion.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must have a minimum 6 years' working in the industry post qualification
- Relevant planning degree
- The majority of your experience must be from the private sector
- Expertise working on London projects
Associate- Town Planning - MRTPI - London - Large Planning Consultancy - Variety of Projects
Apply for Town Planning Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly