Town Planning Associate
One of the UK's leading consultancies are hiring a Town Planning Associate into their central London team. You'll be joining a team expanding due to a significant increase in funding from both external and internal sources. Providing a corporate and fast-paced environment it's a perfect opportunity for an experienced Principal or Associate looking for something new.
Role & Company:
- You'll be working on major developments in and around Greater London, leading project delivery and when relevant guiding small teams on projects. You will have responsibility to manage key stakeholders and clients, including with developing new ones. Most of the work you do will be large scale residential, often high-end, but there will be flexibility between sectors.
- One of the UK's largest planning consultancies, you'll be joining their high-performing London team. Working across a variety of sectors you'll be expected to deliver new business but will also have the opportunity to deliver for major clients. Given the size of the company the ambition they have for future growth, there will be significant chances for future promotion.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must have a minimum 6 years' working in the industry post qualification
- Relevant planning degree
- The majority of your experience must be from the private sector
- Expertise working on London projects
Associate - Town Planning - MRTPI - London - Large Planning Consultancy - Variety of Projects
Apply for Town Planning Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly