Town Planner for Acquisition Company
An excellent and unique opportunity has arisen to join a highly-regarded acquisition and property company as a Town Planner.
The company are multi-faceted, multi-skilled, diverse and dynamic with a reputation for professionalism and vision. They also have an impressive track record, with a wealth of ongoing and completed projects in their portfolio.
The team are now seeking a dynamic and energetic individual who will be able to act as a planning consultant. This individual will consult, prep and co-ordinate all planning applications ready for submission and follow up after decision. They will be able to negotiate and have strong communication skills and have the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
From permitted development conversions to new build and lease negotiations, the company boost capital in every project and work with partners to identify new opportunities in prime locations across London and beyond.
- Research and analyze data to help inform strategic developments, such as increases in affordable housing provision
- Research planning policies to guide development
- Develop creative and original planning solutions to satisfy all parties
- Designs layouts and draft design statements
- Prepping planning applications and submission through to decision notice
- Asses planning applications and monitor outcomes as necessary
- Checking all planning conditions and ensure they are discharged when required
- Writing reports, often of a complex nature, which make recommendations or explain detailed regulations
- Liaise with main contractors, architect and other stake holders to ensure all conditions have been discharged prior to commencement on site
- Travel to different sites
- RTPI accredited degree
- 3-5 years planning experience
- Experience of relevant planning legislation
- Effective communication, including verbal and written skills
- Negotiation and relationship building skills
- Stakeholder engagement
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same times
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated Planner to propel their career to the next level, within a unique role. As a result of your dedication, you will be rewarded with a remuneration package in the region of £35k - £55k depending on experience, in addition to other benefits.
If you are interested in this job, please apply now, alternatively you can call me for an informal discussion about it - 07894229847
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in Planning, please do send your CV to me (CJ Obi) - cj @ osbornerichardson.com
Apply for Town Planner for Acquisition Company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly