Projects Administrator @ Land and Partners (Amersham)
Osborne Richardson are excited to be bringing a unique administrative role to the market. Land and Partners specialise in promoting strategic housing land on sites across the South East, with a particular emphasis on high quality design, tailored to the local context. The company has been successful in all of the projects they have worked on thus far, by carefully selecting sites and engaging with local communities.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual, driven to develop their business experience in a practical environment. Land and Partners are looking for a driven, adaptable and high achieving Projects Administrator to help the running of the business in areas such as planning, marketing and general office management.
The position provides a unique opportunity to understand the strategic decisions of a commercial business that is well established within the land promotion sector.
Candidates would need to be enthusiastic to learn and show a real interest in the planning/housing sector.
Candidates with a Geography degree or similar (History, English etc) would be beneficial.
- Strong academic and high achieving background: Ideally a class 2.1 degree
- Good grammar is a necessity
- Comfortable on the phone
- Must be a team player and be able to bring the best out of others
- The ability to efficiently manage own workload with minimum supervision
- IT competent
About the role:
- Assist planning team with monitoring the housing supply of local districts to locate the most suitable places for development
- Play a key role in community engagement
- Write letters to owners, agents and councillors in regards to prospective and live sites
- Manage the company's online social media presence
- Manage and procure office supplies
- General office assistance
Please note this is role is based in Amersham, Buckinghamshire HP6 6DG (Parking available)
Our client are offering a very competitive salary circa £18-25k depending on experience (but would consider more for the right person).
Please submit CV's to Henry @ Osbornerichardson.com or call 0207 291 1148 to discuss