Client-side Planning Manager - Caridon Group
Osborne Richardson is delighted to be working exclusively with Caridon Property, a highly regarded acquisitions and property company who specialise in providing social housing within the M25, working closely with Housing Associations throughout the UK. This is an exciting and unique opportunity for an experienced Planning professional. Caridon Property is looking for a commercially minded Planner, who is able to creatively add value to their talented and successful team.
The company are multi-faceted, multi-skilled, diverse and dynamic with a reputation for professionalism and vision. They also have an impressive track record, with a wealth of ongoing and completed projects in their portfolio.
The team are now seeking a dynamic and energetic individual who will be able to play a key role as Planning Manager/Director, adding value by identifying creative opportunities for Planning Gain and managing the planning process. This individual will consult, prep and co-ordinate all planning applications ready for submission and follow up after each decision. They will be able to negotiate and have strong communication skills and have the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
From permitted development conversions to new build and lease negotiations, the company boost capital in every project and work with partners to identify new opportunities in prime locations across London and beyond.
- Research and analyse data to help inform strategic developments, such as increases in affordable housing provision
- Research planning policies to guide development
- Develop creative and original planning solutions to satisfy all parties
- Designs layouts and draft design statements
- Prepping planning applications and submission through to decision notice
- Assess planning applications and monitor outcomes as necessary
- Checking all planning conditions and ensure they are discharged when required
- Writing reports, often of a complex nature, which make recommendations or explain detailed regulations
- Liaise with main contractors, architect and other stake holders to ensure all conditions have been discharged prior to commencement on site
- Travel to different sites
- RTPI accredited undergraduate degree or masters
- Experience of relevant planning legislation
- Effective communication, including verbal and written skills
- Negotiation and relationship building skills
- Stakeholder engagement
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same times
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated Planner to propel their career to the next level, within a unique role. As a result of your dedication, you will be rewarded with a remuneration package in the region of £50k - £60k depending on experience, in addition to excellent bonuses.
If you are interested in this job, please apply now. Alternatively you can call me for an informal discussion about it - 07894229847
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in Planning, please do send your CV to me (CJ Obi) - cj @ osbornerichardson.com
Apply for Client-side Planning Manager - Caridon Group
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly