London - Public Sector and Government
My Public Sector and Government based client in London are looking to recruit an Urban Designer to join their team. The vacancy will be for an initial 3-6 months with the potential for extension based on performance and internal circumstances.
The Urban Designer will play a key role in the pro-active planning, design and delivery of major developments, with special emphasis on the New town at Northstowe, New settlements at Waterbeach, Bourn Airfield, Major extensions around Cambridge and IWM Duxford masterplan. They will provide expert urban design advice through the development management process as well as research, produce or contribute to planning guidance and policy.
Requirements for Urban Designer:
- Ability to think strategically, conceptualise and vision new places.
- Skilled negotiator, with the ability to build consensus, able to develop creative solutions to complex problems and have a flair for communication.
- Post graduate qualification, supported by substantial relevant experience in Urban design and a first degree in architecture, landscape or planning.
- A talent for articulating the design of places, including buildings through free hand drawing and computer aided design is essential.
- Experience within the Public Sector and Government industry.
To discuss the Urban Designer vacancy further, or any similar Public Sector & Government roles in London, please contact Ollie Melton or email your CV today.
Apply for Urban Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly