Client-side Planning Manager at Leading Housebuilder (Essex)
Osborne Richardson is excited to be working with a UK housebuilder, who are looking for a Planning Manager to join their Essex office.
The company are seeking a Planning Manager, who will liaise with external consultants while working closely with the Planning Director. Our client has multiple projects consisting of large residential units - which require a Planning Manager to coordinate the steady stream of detailed Development Management work, including Reserved Matters Applications and Discharge of Conditions.
- At least 2-5 years of Planning experience
- Experience working on residential projects
- Good professional writing skills with an ability to provide clear advice and a range of reports
- Ability to present reasoned advice in formal and informal environments
- Experience in preparing, submitting and negotiating a range of planning applications
- A willingness and ability to work in both a team and on one's own
- Driving license and access/ownership of a car
- This role is likely to require site visits/meetings
Our client is offering a very competitive salary package of circa £35,000 to £50,000 depending on experience + car allowance, but would consider more for the right person.
If you are interested in this role please apply now. Alternatively, you can call me for an informal discussion about it on 07894229847
If this role isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new role in Planning, please still send your CV to me (CJ Obi) - cj @ osbornerichardson.com