Principal Consultant/Associate Director
Walsingham Planning are a growing and highly regarded Planning and Development Consultancy with an experienced team of Chartered Town Planning Consultants working out of our offices in Cheshire, Bristol, and Buckinghamshire.
We offer specialist advice and the full range of town planning services across a diverse number of sectors, with a strong focus on commercial and residential planning.
We are now looking for a technically sound and motivated planning professional to join a great team in our Bourne End office.
We are looking for a Principal Consultant/Associate Director to lead on major projects.
Principal Consultant/Associate Director:
- Pro-actively seek and secure new instructions from both existing and new clients.
- Act as a mentor to more junior colleagues and be involved in the running and development of the Bourne End office.
- Be actively involved in business networking, company marketing and CPD activities
- Project manage planning applications and appeals and be the client lead on work undertaken by junior colleagues
- Present a strong client portfolio.
- Pro-actively assist other staff.
- Display confidence in a client facing role and a successful record of delivering high quality work.
- Relevant academic achievements.
- At least 10 years post qualification.
- Experience in the leisure and hospitality sector would be advantageous.
- Experience in planning appeals and instructing planning counsel.
- Strong management capabilities including the development and motivation of staff at all levels of their careers.
- Giving evidence at Inquiry/Hearings.
- Demonstrate good verbal, written and listening skills.
- Have a collaborative working style.
- Chartered membership of the RTPI or RICS.
We are keen to hear from commercially minded individuals with a good understanding of all aspects of the planning process and a record of success in delivering high quality and successful outcomes.
We are a forward looking company who can provide a supportive working environment, career prospects and an opportunity to share in the success of the business.
If you feel this position is of interest we’d love to hear from you. Please send your details in confidence to our retained Consultant Jane Pye or alternatively call her on 07721 734381