University - Interim Senior Estates Manager
6 days left
- Provide expert management of all PPM activities across the campus
- Lead on the successful delivery of a large backlog maintenance programme
- Provide expert advice in all areas of technical M&E
- Manage a team of engineers and provide staff support
- Ensure all M&E work is carried out in accordance with the appropriate compliance guidelines
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of technical M&E and ideally and engineering background
- A proven track record at a senior level in estates and facilities services operations management, with experience in the procurement of substantial service contracts, preferably in the public sector.
- Experience of Public Sector estates management and ideally Education exposure
- Be hands on and very technical as well as be able to adapt to staff management
Please send me your CV if interested or contact me on the number below. Should you not be available but can recommend anyone that would be, please get in touch to find out about our generous referral scheme.
Estates, Facilities & Capital Development - Senior Consultant
Apply for University - Interim Senior Estates Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly