Council Interim Estates & Asset Manager - Kent - 12 months
7 days left
Council Interim Estates & Asset Manager - Kent - 12 months - £400-£450
My client in Kent are looking for an individual who will be able to effectively manage the Estates and Asset function across the borough. Their duties, including staff management which will include strategic asset management and estates management of the council's operational, commercial and open space assets and upcoming projects.
Other duties will include:
- Ensure the service is provided to the expected high standard in an efficient and cost effective manner whilst also delivering the Council's core objectives.
- Provide sound professional property advice and services.
- Liaise regularly with the Head of Estates and Facilities
- Provide a strategic approach to asset management across the authority and effectively implement the Council's Asset management Strategy and deliver the Asset management Plan.
- Contribute to the successful delivery of the wider priorities of the Corporate Plan.
- Work with and develop the emergency response programme
Apply for Council Interim Estates & Asset Manager - Kent - 12 months
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly