Senior Planner / Planner
As a result of on-going success and a genuine desire to grow their business, a leading planning consultancy are looking for a Senior Planner / Planner to become a member of their Berkshire team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the UK's leading Planning, Environmental and Design consultancies, and to make a significant contribution to the further development and success of the Berkshire Office. Operating within a diverse market you'll be professionally challenged and given the opportunity to further progress your career.
About the role:
- Managing day to day projects including project planning, reviews & reports in a variety of sectors.
- Project management of a varied range of planning applications
- Strong professional report writing skills as you will have the opportunity to deliver written representations
- Submission of representations to development plans, site appraisals
- Negotiating section 106 legal agreements.
- Informal hearing and public inquiry submissions.
Our Client was established in 2003 and over the years have become the leading national consultancy in the development sector. Operating from 10 offices across the UK and specialising in all aspects of the planning process.
This unique opportunity is one you don't wasn't to miss out on!
- MRTPI (or eligible).
- Relevant qualification.
- Previous experience of working within the private sector.
- Experience in residential development is desirable.
- Full driving licence and access to a car.
Senior - Town Planner - Multidisciplinary Team - Large-Scale Projects - Development Control Focus - Winning Business - MRTPI - Berkshire