Senior Planner / Planner
As a result of on-going success and a genuine desire to grow their business, our client is looking for a talented, dynamic and ambitious Senior Planner / Planner to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an independent Chartered Town Planning Practice with the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the further development and success of the Beaconsfield Office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing day to day projects including project planning, reviews & reports in a variety of sectors.
- Project management of a varied range of planning applications
- Strong professional report writing skills as you will have the opportunity to deliver written representations
- Submission of representations to development plans, site appraisals
- Negotiating section 106 legal agreements.
- Informal hearing and public inquiry submissions.
- MRTPI (or eligible).
- Relevant qualification.
- Full driving licence and access to a car.
- Experience in residential development is desirable.
- Previous experience of working within the private sector is preferred but not essential.
In return, you will join a supportive team environment with exciting career opportunities, have good client exposure, enjoy outstanding professional development and gain exposure to an innovative and exciting environment.