Transport Advisory Consultant
My client is a large transport consultancy, they are looking for a dynamic, analytical and enthusiastic consultant with project leadership, business development, and experience in team management and leadership. You must be interested in progressing your career and growing a team of commercial and financial consultants in the transport sector.
As well as having a strong understanding of the transportation sector in particular Rail, you will work closely with the transaction teams in supporting the client needs.
- Experience in the rail and transport industry at the "front-end" of projects in a consultant capacity.
- Modelling techniques such as MOIRA.
- A professional with advanced analytical skills, understanding of economic concepts and sound judgement, that is able to communicate their ideas both verbally and in written reports.
- Experience in supporting franchise proposals and deliveries in the rail industry.
- Able to build relationships with clients and who is a confident speaker to promote Transport Advisory
- Willing to develop Transport Advisory's teams and skills and contribute to the business development plan.
- A strong commitment to business development
Apply for Transport Advisory Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly