Environmental Health Officer
My client a local authority are local for an experienced EHO officer To carry out the full range of duties of an Environmental Health Officer from basic investigations/ inspections to the most complex cases in relation to the assigned work team/work area - namely Commercial, Residential, Licensing and Enforcement, and Environmental Quality and Growth
Ideally you will have experience dealing with complaints not just inspections.
Experience with food, noise pollution, fly tipping, private sector housing, environmental enforcement, health and safety investigations
Flexible working arrangements!
* Experience of dealing with the public
* Local government experience and/or relevant Environmental Health work experience
* Comfortable with the use of ICT in general. Familiarity with current Environmental Health legislation
* Familiarity with MVM products or other similar computer software
* A Diploma or Degree in Environmental Health. Certificate of Registration of the Environmental Health Registration Board/a relevant post graduate qualification
Please send me your CV ASAP if interested. Should you not be interested or know anyone that would be suitable, then please contact me for further details on our referral scheme we have at Vivid!